About Us

We are not new, we just have a new approach.


TPS Vala Holdings (PTY) LTD is an evolution of TPS (Tactical Property Surveillance) which is a company that has been in existence for 24 years. This company was purchased by Carlo Goertz a former Police Inspector and a former Operations Manager of TPS (Tactical Property Surveillance) before acquiring it. A new partnership was formed in 2017 with Nozipho Bohlela who has extensive experience in Sales and Marketing in Hospitality Management. She had to undergo the process of studying the private security industry grading system and acquired the necessary experience in the Private Security Industry specializing in Sales, Marketing and market research. The aim of this transition is to be aligned with the economic transformation process to grant the company growth, increase job creation with keeping the GDP in mind, expanding our services approaching new market segments in a strategic profitable manner which has aligned return of investment.

Carlo Goertz is the Co – founder and Managing Director of TPS Vala Holdings (PTY) LTD. He currently owns 49% of the business and the remaining 51% is owned by Nozipho Bohlela who also the Co – founder and Sales and Marketing Director.

Brandon Hunter, is the head of Operations of TPS Vala Holdings (PTY) LTD, who is part of this evolution started in 2015 as the Operations Manager of TPS (Tactical Property Surveillance) and appointed as the Head of Operations. He has extensive technical background and is focused on the technical aspect of TPS Vala Holdings (PTY) LTD.

Our Mission

To supply consistent, sound, updated security services that provides safety to our client’s working and living environment with the aim of providing service excellence from beginning to end.

The keys to success in our business are:


Reputable work ethic


Respect for security personnel


Consistent Operational services


Stringent Marketing & Sales Strategies


Vast experience in the industry

tps vala

Our Motto:


Respectful professional service and work ethic at all times

Our Aim


To become the leading security company in Sandton


To achieve consistent, efficient work flow


To implement high-end training and development of staff


To introduce Transparent work ethics practiced visibly


Do you need personalised security services?

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.